Could two weeks really already have passed since our trip north-east for E to meet relations and have a family Easter dinner?
Family can fill your heart and bring such sweet memories to surface.
Lessons from traveling with baby:
- We took more than we needed from clothes to gear
- Babies can become stressed out, burned out, and overwhelmed same as adults
- It’s best to just stay in the backseat with your baby on a long car trip, no matter how cramped you feel
- You have to be a team, 100%
- Breastfeeding, babywearing, and ECing provides consistency for baby away from home
Gear We actually needed and used:
- Baby K’tan (Baby wrap)
- Baby B’jorn smart potty
- Baby’s favorite blanket
- Cloth diapers (the paper diapers and wipes ended up giving baby bad diaper rash)
- Babyganics Protective Ointment (for diaper rash)
- Simple clothing
The little man did the best he could on such a journey. All in all, a successful Easter.