E is 6 months and two days old!!
Had his well visit today.
- Weighing in at 15 lbs
- 26 1/2″ long
- Above average in height, below in weight… just like his Mama
- Hanging onto the edge of coffee table with minimal support
- Actively going from back to belly, belly to back from both sides
- Grip strength is amazing
- Enthusiastically grabs for anything catching his eye
- Digs through diaper bag looking for random treasure during worship services
- Occasionally plays in jumperoo
- Enjoys gladware, spatulas, and various safe kitchen utensils for toys and teethers
- Has sucked on apple slices, orange slices, and carrots
- Still 100% BF… considering introducing some solids
- Waking up 1-2 times through the night
- Sometimes we cave in and co-sleep for the sake of getting good rest
- Still EC-ing. This morning we had a dry diaper at 3am!! We very rarely clean up poo anymore 🙂
- Wearing cloth diapers in case of misses
- SOOO close to saying “Mama”
- Sometimes getting out with her MOMs group. If you’re not in one, try and find one in your area! http://www.momsclub.org/
- Still wearing baby as much as possible so I can get things done around the house!
- 6lbs left of baby weight!!!!
- Trying to find cost-saving ways to feed and clothe our little fam…
- Attempting to network
- Having fun meeting other moms at church and around town
- Crafting as much as possible!!!
Ya’ll make sure to keep posting here and telling others to like the blog, if you’ve already liked this blog/followed, for a chance to win one unique Delightfully Sweet headband or clip!
The next post will be another re-post from the last year!